Re: gEDA-user: PCB layer button colors

Well, partially it worked. When I login to gnome desktop, everything is
fine,
But in KDE desktop color problem still exist.
It could be the GTK theme (or theme engine) you are using is not
respecting our overriding the background colour of the buttons.

Could you try changing the theme / theme engine in use? (Sorry, I don't
know how to do that for GTK in KDE).

Now it works under KDE :)

when I change:

system settings/Application Appearance/GTK Styles and Fonts/GTK Style to anything else except "oxygen-gtk" - it works.
only  "oxygen-gtk" style "masks" layer button colors.

Thanks for help :)

Regards,
Danielius