gEDA-user: Multi-Select with SHIFT, CTRL...

Is there a guide how multi-select should work for tools like PCB and
gschem? I have done a short google search and some test with PCB and
gschem, but I am not really sure that I fully grab it.

I think we should have these actions:
Select
Add_To_Selection
Subtract_From_Selection
Toggle

I think we are free to use SHIFT and CTRL modifiers for left mouse
button.

Each for element under mouse pointer or in selection rectangle.

And yes, I continue working on my Ruby gschem clone, from time to time.
It is some labor, but I think it is worth the effort.

Best regards,

Stefan Salewski