Re: gEDA-user: PCB question

   Yes, that's what I meant.  I should have thought about it better before
   I asked.  So if I say in the project file 'output-name "new-name"'  It
   will know to check the new-name.pcb file to see what components are
   missing and will give me a knew file with the layout data to load into
   the layout buffer?
   Not trying to be wise but is classifying a question properly critical
   here?