Re: gEDA-user: General Layers questions

Martin Kupec <martin.kupec@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I appreciate the discussion.

So do I.  It started out a bit of a mess, because we were talking about
different things, but in the end I think there was not left much
disagreement about fundamental issues.

> There we nearly no objections to my layer concept, just to the
> via/footprint/composite.
>
> I have updated the page (http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_layers)
> and I hope it not reflects the 'opinion of majority'.

I will now have a look at that.  But what do you call majority?  The
most vocal people here, like John and myself did not offer to do any
coding, yet.  In the end, those that code (DJ, you ?) decide.

I appreciate that you asked for out opinion!

> So again. Coments are welcome, the discussion was a bit fast so I may
> have missed something important again.

I think it is worth to read the whole thing once again. I will send
myself a digest message of the whole thread so that it is easier to
read, and I may try to identify the core arguments.

> Thank you all for participating,

Thank you!

--
Stephan