Re: gEDA-user: Problems with a TDSON8 footprint

> How can I do this?  Suggestions?  Or, since only
> the big pad that lays
> across the pads for each pin turns orange, should I just
> ignore this?

Hi, I'll have a similar problem as I'll be trying to do a TO263S for a LM2575 Switcher from National.
I thought of the problem before and I think that giving the same pin number to all the instances of the pad (each dent above) will highlight correctly.
But I haven't tried it yet... will do it later tonight... if time is available.
You will probably have to edit the .fp file in a editor as _I think_ that PCB footprint editor does not allow it...
Good luck and thanks for sharing.
JCSilva