gEDA-user: Request for patch-review (and commiting to git head)

Hello!

I have uploaded some patches for pcb during the last weeks/months to launchpad. I am very proud to have three of them applied to git head now :-). Thanks for pushing!

The following list contains those patches I have done or modified, which seems save to me. I mean save in that way, that they won't break any functionality of pcb. I don't want to be impatient, but I would very welcome, if someone of the developers with commit-access would have a look at these patches to get them applied or to get some (more) feedback :-)

- 699261 footprint library list includes *.pcb files (one-liner)
- 699290 Segfault in png.c lin 204 by empty strcmp()
- 699491 Select adequate folder in file-save-dialog
- 699496 Detect case-different accelerators as unique
- 699476 G-CODE export GUI (just documentation-changes, patch by albmcc, git-formatted by me) - 699391 refcard updates (patch by mhabets, modified and git-formatted by me)
- 699508 Use GTK dialog for confirming file-overwrite
- 699510 Cleanup conditional code because GTK 2.12 is required now
- 710145 Add shortcuts for 'Save' and 'New'
- 717294 Remove unused 'DrawVText()' from draw.c
- 740526 GTK-warning on start-up of png export gui

Kind regards,
Felix

P.S.: What is the prefered way I can help you to get patches applied? Doing such lists like this at the mailing list? Or assigning the bugs at launchpad to someone special? http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:bug_triage_guide gives some very useful hints, but it is not said, what to do if I think a patch is ready for committing.