gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf 20020527 tarballs and MinGW port released.

Hi All,

	I finally managed to get a release done.  Quite a bit has changed
in this release.  It consists of quite a few user interface changes so
if something behaves differently, well either 1) it's a changed behavior
or 2) a bug.   Please wait until I get the release notes out before you
flame me. :) (by late tomorrow)

You can find the source tarballs at:

http://www.geda.seul.org/devel/20020527
or
ftp://ftp.geda.seul.org/pub/geda/devel/20020527

You can find the mingw binary port zip file at:

http://www.geda.seul.org/devel/win32/gaf-mingw-20020527.zip
ftp://ftp.geda.seul.org/pub/geda/devel/win32/gaf-mingw-20020527.zip

Just untar the above into c:\ and put c:\geda\bin into
your PATH and run gschem.exe.  This port (mingw) does not depend on
cygwin and should behave a lot better than the cygwin port (which is
now obsolete).	The installer version will follow eventually.

								-Ales