Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/PCB quick start tutorial?

On Thursday 30 May 2002 17:21, you wrote:
> Is there a quick start tutorial for using gschem to drive PCB?  I have a
> small board I need to knock out in a big hurry (just the time to learn
> yet another cad tool...)

Try:

gnetlist -g PCB "schematicname"

Create a PCB with all the needed components (named right).

Add a netlist (the one gnetlist has created for you) rotate/move the
components untill they are laying "just rigth"

Start to route the PCB (update the netlist at regular intervals "w" key I
belive).

(Start with a tiny test schematic)

Sorry but I don't have much time.... Hope that your project is allready done
by now :)

> thanks.
>
> -dan

Best regards