gEDA-user: Another Gschem/PCB wepbage!

Hi All,
	I've put together some webpages on how I make quality single sided pcbs using gEDA and PCB at home with simple equipment. The page includes actual close up photos of a pcb I have made (one of many) using the techniques described.

Please feel free to email me on any issues, or to point out any errors or omissions.

Please note that this is still a work in progress tho there should be all the relevant information one needs to get started.

http://w3w.arafuraconnect.com.au/~tp/pcbs.html

--
Kind Regards
Terry