Re: gEDA-user: Another Gschem/PCB wepbage!

Hi Terry,

[snip]
>Please note that this is still a work in progress tho there should be all the
>relevant information one needs to get started.
>
>http://w3w.arafuraconnect.com.au/~tp/pcbs.html

	Oh nice website and great content. :-)

	I have placed a link to this on the gEDA link page:

http://geda.seul.org/links.html

	Which contains links to various gEDA webpages on the 'net.

	Do you have any objections if I bundle up some of the example
designs into the geda-examples package I've been working on?  I might have
to update them to get them to use the new attribute scheme.

	Thanks.

								-Ales