Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 07:06 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
Well that would be nice but for those of us who are x windows users on
unix is isn't a requirement.
I share that opinion.
<aol>
  Me too.
</aol>

Hey, I did my part.  I added autorouting and trace optimization
(although I haven't yet checked to see if 1.99 uses them)
  ...and thank you for that great work, by the way!

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                "They live deeply, these vagabonds."
St. Petersburg, FL                            -Goro