Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

DJ Delorie wrote:

Well that would be nice but for those of us who are x windows users on unix is isn't a requirement.

I share that opinion.

I would rather see a lot of new features added to PCB.

Hey, I did my part. I added autorouting and trace optimization
(although I haven't yet checked to see if 1.99 uses them)

Thanks too all for the program. I am thinking about writting an external filter which would convert polygons into a cross hatch of lines. This is recommended for ground power planes by the flex circuit companies. Then the filter can always be integrated into pcb later.

Steve M.