Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

> Curves by an autorouter are like rules in a knife fight ;-)

The autorouter didn't do it, the optimizer did.

> I'm not a hacker tho I do low level C embedded stuff, but such a
> feature sounds quite complex to implement ? I see a situation with
> every track vying for the shortest distance!

It would be pretty complex.  The orthopull optimization was
significantly more complex than the other ones (and that's without
handling the bevels, too), I figure a curve fitter would be a few
orders of magnitude more complex.

OTOH, the EM benefits are pretty obvious.