Re: gEDA-user: What is the standard of gEDA tools and PCB

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 08:42 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
Yes, I agree that this would be very cool. If it does get
implemented in pcb though, I would suggest that there should be a way
to turn it off in case it isn't wanted for a particular type of layout.
By its nature, it would have to be.  It's hideously expensive, and
makes the board effectively uneditable.  Heck, I'd probably put an
"Are you sure?" option on it ;-)
  Hmm, yes, I see your point. 8)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                "They live deeply, these vagabonds."
St. Petersburg, FL                            -Goro