Re: gEDA-user: draw_binary_real??

Dear Stephen:
    What I did was to untar the ethernet.tar.gz file to its default ethernet
directory. Next, I went into that directory and made a net directory where I
copied all of the .v files from ethernet/bench/verilog and
ethernet/rtl/verilog. Next, I edited tb_ethernet.v to `include all of the .v
files instantiated in the bench. Next, I changed the 8 or so occurences of
phy_data assignment to +1'd1 from +1. Similarly there were two lines similar
in wb_bus_mon.v. At that point, I could go 'iverilog tb_ethernet.v' and get
the draw_binary_real assertion.

    I have since our last e-mail been looking for draw_binary_real and
eval_real somewhat unsuccessfully with kdevelop's find in files (usually
works just fine and that puzzles me).

    Additionally, I have started trying to compile the .v's individually. I
can compile wb_bus_mon.v with no assertions, but the second one
wb_master32.v comes back with:
    ivl:eval_tree.cc:303: NetEConst* NetEBComp::eval_gt_(): Assertion
'right_->exptr_width() > 0' failed

which itself is kinda interesting.

    Anyway, the long winded answer is no command file, I just added the
module names as includes in tb_ethernet.v (took about 5 minutes).