Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf 20030525 source tarballs released.

On Mon, 26 May 2003 18:25:52 -0400
Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@seul.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Download:
>         http://www.geda.seul.org/devel/20030525
>         ftp://ftp.geda.seul.org/pub/geda/devel/20030525
>
> Release notes:
> 	http://geda.seul.org/devel/20030525/gaf-20030525-relnotes.html
>
> Highlights:
>
> 	* Piotr Miarecki's geda (gManager) - A Project Manager for gEDA
>
> 	* Piotr's gEDA Suite setup - A GUI based setup program for building
> 	  gEDA/gaf (and eventually the rest of gEDA)
>
> 	* Two new gnetlist backends (switcap and spice-sdb)
>
> 	* And the usual bug fixes.
>
> All the usual disclaimers apply.  Enjoy,
>
> 					-Ales

Thanks so much for your continuing efforts Ales, GAF has matured into an application that has exceeded
my wildest expectations!

I'm using Gaf to tie together making printed circuit boards with PCB and running simulations
using Spice (ngspice), and Gaf is making the whole process as smooth as silk. The new Gaf (last
version) has blown me away with its cool features.

My thanks to all the contributors also, especially Stuart Brorson for his Spice netlister and
incredibly helpful Gaf-Spice web page.

While I'm at it, a big thank you to the PCB developers, you guys rule too.

--
Kind Regards
Terry