gEDA-user: looking for SOJ-36 PCB element

Hi folks. I have a need for a 36-pin SOJ element for PCB, of the type that is common for high-density SRAM chips. Before I delve into making one for myself, I thought I'd check here first...has anyone done an element for this package (400mil, 0.05" pitch) that would be willing to share it with me?

Thanks,
-Dave

--
Dave McGuire "PC users only know two 'solutions'...
Cape Coral, FL reboot and upgrade." -Jonathan Patschke