Re: gEDA-user: Gschem Segment Fault

On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 09:26:59PM -0700, Thomas D. Dean wrote:
> I use FreeBSD -stable.  I updated the ports tree tonight and
> built/installed gEDA.
>
> I have included ports version information.
>
> tomdean
>
> # gschem
> gEDA/gschem version 20040111
> gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
> This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
> conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.
>
> Error : system-error [C:52 L:25] in /usr/local/share/gEDA/system-gschemrc
> Most recently read form: (#@load (#@string-append #@gedadatarc /system-commonrc))
> Failed to read init scm file [(null)/gschem.scm]

can you send the file /usr/local/share/gEDA/system-gschemrc?  I'm wondering
if something is corrupted in there.  Once there was an error in loading that
file, it was unable to load system-commonrc which sets the path for loading
gschem.scm which we can see failed.  And without loading gschem.scm, I'm sure
all sorts of bad things happen...

-Dan