Re: gEDA-user: Gschem Segment Fault

> > Also, do you have a /usr/local/share/gEDA/system-commonrc  ?
>
> No system-commonrc.  What should be there?

This seems to be the problem.  If I:

# touch /usr/local/share/gEDA/system-commonrc
# gschem
gEDA/gschem version 20040111
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

gedadata=/usr/local/share/gEDA gedadatarc=/usr/local/share/gEDA
Failed to read init scm file [(null)/gschem.scm]
ERROR: Unbound variable: find-key

So, it looks like I need something to define the path to gschem.scm,
which is /usr/local/share/gEDA/scheme/gschem.scm.

Where should this be defined?  What other path things does gEDA need?

Can someone send me a system-commonrc?

tomdean