Re: gEDA-user: Fourth pin on 7805 regulator

> How can I correctly get rid of this warning?
>
> Is it possible to edit the gschem symbol and define that pin 4 is
connected to
> pin 2?

I'm assuming that the schematic symbol doesn't have 4 pins, but I don't use
gEDA
so I wouldn't know.

> Or is it possible to define this in the footprint in PCB?

Yes. Pad "4" should be numbered "2". It is legitimate to have multiple
pins/pads with
the same number so long as they are internally connected in the part.

harry