Re: gEDA-user: Question: Buss Implementation Status?

Ales,

This is a fair enough answer. I only asked after doing some investigation. But I wanted to be sure. The state of gschem is excellent. I am very happy with it on the whole. We are making very complicated designs using gaf and pcb. I am considering hacking some additional bus support into gnetlist for my current project, but first I wanted to be completely sure bus support in hierarchical designs wasn't already available.

Thanks again for the fine tools that you and the other gaf... uhm gafers? have provided.

Steve Meier

p.s. if you had a donation system set up I would have already bought you a pizza and beer

Ales Hvezda wrote:

What is the state of Buss development in gaf?

About the same as before. :-( Also another task for which I
could use some help.

I've had my hands full with project admin related activities
for the past few months (i.e. not much coding).

-Ales