Re: gEDA-user: gschem: Using mouse wheels for scrolling

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 09:48:49PM -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:

Is there a way to tell gschem to scroll if I use the horizontal and vertical mouse wheels?
Not at the moment, but if anybody wants to tackle this, I would be willing to offer some assistance.
I'd like to implement it. A hint on what parts of the code need to be changed would be great.
I guess I've to set up a callback to react to the additional mouse buttons and call x_basic.nw:x_[hv]scrollbar_update in that callback. But where should I set it?

CU Sascha

bomb terrorist afghanistan PGP encrypt CIA FBI BND MAD StaSi anschlag strike sex pussy xxx kill bj hitler Gates MS Windows ZV ZDV