Re: gEDA-user: tclspice

Hi --

> The best place to start with Spice and gEDA is Stuart homepage:
>
> http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/
>
> There is a very good documentation about installation and interfacing to
> gschem.

Thanks for the plug!  I'd also like to mention that I recently re-edited
my gEDA/SPICE HOWTO into the DocBook format compatible with the Linux
Documentation Project's requirements.  It's a good source of the same
info I have in HTML format on the website.

Also, I'd appreciate people to comment on and criticize the DocBook
version of the HOWTO in anticipation of submittal to the LDP. Please
download it from:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/HOWTO/

I've already gotten a couple of comments (thanks!), but am interested
in other's opinions.  Also, if there are any SGML gurus out there who
know about how to produce syntactically correct DocBook SGML, please
take a look at my formatting and see if you can fix some of the minor
bugs which have crept into the doc.

Stuart