Re: gEDA-user: pcb question : ground plane

> 1) The plane where I want my ground plane to be active is the solder
> layer. So I choose "solder" as active layer and then ...
> 2) ... I draw a polygon or a rectangle covering the zone where I want
> may gound plane to appear.  It is true that the plane clears away from
> alle pins and vias in my design. But it doesn't clear away from my lines
> connecting these vias and pins! Which means, all my lines are shorted.
>
> What could I do now?

Well you probably shouldn't have drawn all those lines on the same
layer you were planning to put a plane on unless you first checked the
"new lines, arcs clear polygons" setting before drawing them. As was
pointed out previously, you can change them now by hitting the "j" key
over each track. We should probably  add the clearance flag
to the "ChangeFlag" command so this can be done enmass.

h.