Re: gEDA-user: PCB view solder side

Hi,

I was so suprised by this reply that I hadn't replied for a couple of days waiting for some other responses. But as they never came here it is now.

I don't think I'm wrong about my statement. At least in my pcb-20060422 compilation the behaviour of the "view solder side" has definitely changed compared to the previous (pcb-20060321 and a few older) versions that I used. In the older versions when I view the solder side then the upper and lower parts of the board swap places, while if I do this in the new version then the left and right. This is very disorienting for me. Additionally all my arranged solder side SMD component designator strings are printed up-side-down.

Could anybody confirm that the "view solder side" has been changed?

Is there any way to configure PCB to use the old method?

Thanks,
motty