Re: gEDA-user: Composite/negative layers in gerbers

DJ Delorie wrote:

> There's not a lot you can do, because there's not much else we can do
> to make clearances.  The Gerber spec itself says to use LPC to make
> clearances.

My fab correctly interprets the LPC command. To them the trouble is the
layer command %LNCUTS%. After I manually removed all these lines from
the gerbers, the files were ok with them. Maybe Olimex is different from
 Basista. But I suspect, it's the same issue in this case.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx