Re: gEDA-user: Composite/negative layers in gerbers

Karel Kulhavy wrote:

> Since the incident with the company that said it accepts RS274-X and
> didn't, I put a URL of the freely available copy of RS274-X
> specification directly into the README file that accompanies the data
> and is sent to the manufacture. You can take it from there:
> http://ronja.twibright.com/schematics/README

The reference in the readme yields "file not found"

For other links to the gerber specification do a web search with the
folowing text snippet:
"Gerber data is a simple, generic means of transferring printed circuit"

---<(kaimartin)>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak
kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx