Re: gEDA-user: Composite/negative layers in gerbers

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 04:01:13PM +0200, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> Olimex is doing DRC? Why, when the DRC is easily done by PCB? Isn't it
> OK for them if you do PCB's built-in DRC and tell them it has passed?

They'll accept that at my risk (which is fine with me).  They also say
they'll take one I've panelised myself, which sounds like the easiest
way forward for me.

> Eagle doesn't use LPC AFAIK. It uses hatching.

Aha, maybe that's the difference.  They'll take Eagle files directly, so
it's not surprising.

Chris