Re: gEDA-user: Composite/negative layers in gerbers

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 03:28:33AM +0200, kmk wrote:
> Chris Emerson wrote:
>
> > My board house[1] has complained about my gerbers having "negative
> > plots" and "composite layers".
>
> My fab (http://basista.de)

Hmm, do they have English pages?  They've got a "click here" image next
to a Union Jack, but it doesn't seem to be a button/link.  I'll try to
remember some German otherwise.  :-)

> had similar complains. (I use the last pre-HID snapshot). After a bit
> of discussion it boiled down to two independent issues:
[snip useful details]

Thanks for the info, I'll digest it when I get a chance.

Regards,

Chris