Re: gEDA-user: Composite/negative layers in gerbers

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 11:24:56AM +0200, Levente wrote:
> On Wed, 3 May 2006 10:25:37 +0200
> Karel Kulhavy <clock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > first manufacturer lost significant amount of job, because the boards
> > have been made in hundreds or maybe thousands.
>
> Where do you do boards in Czeck?

Pragoboard www.pragoboard.cz I didn't have problem with them (except
one short on my first prototype board that wasn't on the film) and
did already about 5 different boards at them. Friend had problem that he
ordered a batch but they forgot the silkscreen. The silkscreen is
clearly specified in the README so I think it was probably their
mistake. He made a trip to Prague and gave them the batch and they
printed him the missing silkscreen for free :)
Other people submitted batches of Ronja boards to Pragoboard and all
seem to be happy. So generally I think Pragoboard is a quite good
company and I like submitting boards to them.

CL<