Re: gEDA-user: PCB Changed Gerber names

> You have changed the gerber names 8-|

We might do it again, so don't react too quickly.  For example,
the drill files are still called "*.gbr" instead of "*.cnc".

> Then do the same for the postscript filenames which I guess will be also
> changed,

There is only one postscript file now, suitable for converting to a
multi-page PDF.

> and change all the makefiles that generate online pictures from
> the postscript files,

PCB can generate the pictures for you with the new PNG exporter.

> plus somehow tell people that they cannot use the old version of PCB
> for development.

Why not?  Just keep the old pcb docs around too.