Re: gEDA-user: SMT/Through Hole Mix

On May 16, 2006, at 6:23 PM, hwb wrote:
I am interested on SMT board as well. For making only 1 or 2 prototype board, my concern is that, for example, I need to buy a roll resistors which at least are thousands of them.

I buy 0805-size SMT resistors, for example, from Mouser Electronics. They do sell them in cut tape in single-unit quantities, but a roll of 1000 of them typically costs about four dollars. I personally don't consider this to be particularly expensive.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL