Re: gEDA-user: Tragesym ROCKS

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 11:42:11PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On May 16, 2006, at 11:39 PM, David Carr wrote:
> >At first I thought you were joking but then I did a google search...
>
>   Hmm, sorry, I should've included the URL.
>
> >djboxsym does look pretty neat.  I might have to try it out soon.
>
>   Yes.  I was *almost* set up to use Tragesym (it took quite a
> while...ever try to get gnumeric built on anything other than Linux on
> a PeeCee?), then DJ released djboxsym and I was generating symbols
> literally in minutes.  I believe it is the single largest usability
> enhancement to come along for gschem in a very long time.
>
>             -Dave

In the djboxsym enhancement request department, I'd love if it would
allow rotated text on the top and bottom.  I've got some fancy A/D's
(AD7763) with 64 pins total that have 11 power pins (6 different
kinds!)  and a slew of ground pins (2 kinds).  I like to put power and
ground on the top and bottom respectively, but I'd need rotated text
to have them fit.

Eric