Re: gEDA-user: Tragesym ROCKS

On May 16, 2006, at 11:39 PM, David Carr wrote:
At first I thought you were joking but then I did a google search...

Hmm, sorry, I should've included the URL.

djboxsym does look pretty neat. I might have to try it out soon.

Yes. I was *almost* set up to use Tragesym (it took quite a while...ever try to get gnumeric built on anything other than Linux on a PeeCee?), then DJ released djboxsym and I was generating symbols literally in minutes. I believe it is the single largest usability enhancement to come along for gschem in a very long time.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Cape Coral, FL