gEDA-user: Re: icarus and dual-port rams

Matt Ettus wrote:
> I get the following errors when trying to compile a dual-ported ram in
> icarus.  I'm sure my syntax must be bad somewhere, but I can't see
> where.

This bug should have been fixed. The 2**FOO is exponentiation
that was not understood until the fix to be a constant expression.

Of course, I don't remember *when* I fixed it. If you are using
snapshots, I'm pretty sure the latest has the fix.

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,