gEDA-user: TTL <-> RS232 convert

Hi folks,
Do any of you make (and sell) a (3V) TTL to RS232 converter?  Yes, I
know it's just a Maxim chip and 3 caps that anybody could make in
his/her basement.  In fact, looking around, it seems that a fair
number of folks _have_ made these in their basements and sell them.

Since I'm short on time (in terms of personhours, although calendar
time counts as well), I would rather purchase one (actually, several)
instead of making it.

Since I want to support gEDA, would rather purchase one (actually,
several) from somebody who has used the gEDA suite to design it.

Any takers?

(Ideally, I would like to get one that fits inside the shell of a DB-9
connector).

--wpd