Re: gEDA-user: Re: Installing in Debain. Nothing (at all) works

Hi all,

As a ubuntu and debian user I feel the need to add a few tidbits to your discussion.
In Ubuntu 6.10 (I don't know the animal name it uses) the current gschem version as installed from
the Ubuntu repositories is 20060906. It works just fine on my computer.
In debian stable it looks that the gschem version is 20061020 (as reported by aptitude).

Hope it will help all with the problem debug...
Best regards