Re: gEDA-user: Formal Release dates

> Just curious - I know you just had another code sprint / freedaug
> meeting; does that usual correspond with a formal code/version
> release?  Is there a set time table or metrics on when the suite
> will have a formal version upgrade?

Not formally.  It may be more of a trigger, though.  The last PCB
release, for example, was because I asked Dan to do one before I
started some big changes in PCB during a sprint.

Releases happen because lots has changed, the code is stable, and more
changes are expected.  This just tends to happen more around code
sprints.