Re: gEDA-user: what scrips do in gschem?

>    I have been putting off crying for help so I don't get back RTFM!
> Alas I must now ask.  In the gschem GUI under the File pull down it
> has 'Execute script'.  What does this do?  And how can I use it?
> Can I use it to preform an update to the sym/sch file I am modifying?
> Will it reload the file I am working on automagically?

The "executed script" menu item is probably of limited use in gschem.
It was really meant for testing scheme scripts which are typically
executed from the command line.  There are a couple limited scripts
in gschem/scripts/*.scm.  Really, it's not particularly useful.

								-Ales