Re: gEDA-user: egnomical improvements for gschem from pcb

Yes, I know this option, but try it, its not the same like in pcb. Its like I wrote:

>> ..... In pcb the spot
>> under the mouse is zoomed in, but neither mouse nor layout change their
>> position.
>> In gschem however the spot under the mouse is centered, and
>> then zoomed in.

And this centering of the _spot_ under the mouse is confusing.
Its like reading a book on a bumpy street, you loose your line where you were
reading. Even if its just for a few milliseconds, it disturbs somehow the flow
of reading.

Compare the zooming in gschem and in pcb. I tried the zoom-with-pan and the
warp-cursor options.

Greetings, Stefan