Re: gEDA-user: Re: USB Digital Microscopes

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Sun, 13 May 2007 17:05:58 +0200, Stefan Dröge wrote:
>
>> Here, I made a photo for you:
>> http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5804/pic0002mg0.jpg
>
> A digital camera with a decent macro mode can do much better than that.
> See a quick shot with my olympus C5060:
> 	http://familieknaak.de/tmp/supermacro.jpg
> No, this is not a geda designed board, but my deceased hard disk.
> Resistors and caps are 0402. It did not look that dusty to the naked
> eye...
>
> ---<(kaimartin)>---
My private camera (25 Euro... that says everything) would never make such a good
photo. At work we have a Sony Cybershot, but the Sony has a problem with the
focus because of the mirroring at the solderings.
Which camera model do you have?

Greetings, Stefan