Re: gEDA-user: PCB Tutorial

On 5/13/07, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@seul.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks!
> I've completed my first pass at converting Bill Wilson's tutorial from
> HTML syntax to dokuwiki syntax.  It may be viewed at
> http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/playground:playground.  I wrote a perl
> script to do the conversion and have attached it for your\

Hi Patrick,

Is this ready to be moved into the official documentation?  Let me know,
thanks!

-Ales

I just need to upload the pictures and try reading through it one more
time.  I'll aim to get it done by the end of the week.  (I have
baseball at the beginning of the week).

I allowed myself to get too distracted by researching/learning about/
MythTV this past week.  Sigh :-)

--wpd