Re: gEDA-user: PCB Tutorial

OK, it's in.  In certainly needs some cleanups, and I'm sorry to have
lost Bill's nice formatting, but it's out there and ready for folks to
pick away at it.  I'll keep picking away at fixing the obvious markup
issues that remain.

Ales -- when you mentioned about moving the playground page into the
official documentation, is there an easier way than cutting and
pasting from one edit window to the other?  That's effectively what I
did (although I cut from my Emacs window into the edit window).  I'm
just curious.

--wpd