Re: gEDA-user: round dots and square dots

On 5/16/07, william estrada <MrUmunhum@popdial.com> wrote:
Hi guys,

   I have this schematic I built with geda and have some question.  It is
at: http://64.124.13.3/PIC_Projects/5vdc_PS.html.  My questions are:

   1) Way do the network connections on the ground line show as squares?
   2) Way can't I connect the bottom of the battery to the network?
   3) Can anyone explain how this type of circuit work?  I included the
      URL for the information source.  I don't know how the LM7805 can
      control the TIP2955s?

1. There probably is not a connection. Unconnected wires have squares on the
   ends.
2. Check to see if the battery terminal is on the grid.
3. If the current through R4 gets too high the PNP transistors turn on and
   bypass the regulator.

(* jcl *)

   Thanks for your time.

--