Re: gEDA-user: Re: PCB Tutorial

I could do it. I did some wiki-editing in my younger days....

However I cannot quite understand what you need. Is it like a copy-paste of the html in the wiki
format and the result should look the same as the presented links?

--- Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> > > http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/current/tutorials/gsch2pcb/gschem-
> > warmup.html
> > > http://geda.seul.org/docs/current/tutorials/gsch2pcb/transistor-
> > guide.html
> > >
> > >       into wiki would be nice too, if not I'll do it.
> >
> > Wouldn't it be more efficient if these semi trivial editing tasks do not
> > absorb keyboard time of core developers like you?
>
> Sure, I would be thrilled if somebody else did them. However, in order
> to get the
> next release out the door, I would like to get the gsch2pcb tutorial
> in its final
> state.  And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get this release done.
> If somebody beats me to converting these to the wiki, I won't complain. :)
>

> > ---<(kaimartin)>---
> >  (Who just finished a first beautification run on the gsch2pcb tutorial)
>
> Very nice.  Thanks.
>
> -Ales

In the beginning there was nothing. Then, God said, "Let there be light".
And there was still nothing, but at least you could see it.