Re: gEDA-user: Re: PCB Tutorial

On 5/18/07, Bogdan Petrisor <petrisorbogdan@yahoo.com> wrote:
I could do it. I did some wiki-editing in my younger days....

However I cannot quite understand what you need. Is it like a copy-paste of the html in the wiki
format and the result should look the same as the presented links?

What I did for the gschem->gsch2pcb->PCB tutorial was to write a perl
script that translated the  HTML markup to Dokuwiki markup and then
pasted into a new page in the wiki.  I can send you the script if you
would like, or you can find it in the archives, but be forewarned --
it's crude and inelegant, and may reformat your hard drive if you try
it.  (Translation: I don't like perl, I don't know that much about it,
I can get by if I have to, the script worked for me, YMMV.)

If you want to pick one of the pages and start on it, please let me
know so I don't duplicate your effort.  Now that I know that Ales is
holding up a release because of this, I was going to start working on
one (or both of the pages myself), when I have more than 10 minutes of
free time to look at it.

--wpd