Re: gEDA-user: speaker source

> Are you sure you rolled off the high frequencies?  Your "Real Speakers"
> might have a crossover that's covering your tinniness problem.

I'm sure I did no such thing ;-)

The circuit I'm using has a pair of TDA7052A amplifiers.  The test
speakers are CUI GC0351N, which are small (16x35 mm) notebook speakers
but they can handle 1W.  The drive circuit uses an STA013 mp3 decoder
(see http://www.pjrc.com/mp3/sta013.html) which is capable of
bass/trebel control, but I haven't programmed any of that so it's just
flat.

The "real speakers" are Radio Shack Minimus 7's (dual driver).