Re: gEDA-user: geda-user Digest, Vol 12, Issue 29. installing geda on fedora 6

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 10:36 -0400, Vincent Onelli wrote:
> Hello again,
> Am I to understand that geda will not work on fedora core 6? because so far
> I have not received any suggestion.
> I appreciate the help thank you.
> Vinny

[Cutting big quote from digest]

Hi, I'm sure it should be possible, but I'm not familiar with the
installer myself. As you may have noticed, the lists have been quiet
recently. That is due to the hosting server being moved, so its not been
processing list traffic for a little while. Perhaps thats why you've not
had a reply.

Regards,

Peter Clifton