Re: gEDA-user: gschem with b-spline paths and filled sections

[snip]
>	Questions, why didn't you use gdk's simple polygon API for this?

	And before this line of questioning is questioned..., I'm not
opposed to using cairo as a rendering mechanism, just as long as it is
completely optional (for a while, just like gtk v1 vs gtk2) and that there
is some level of feature parity between the cairo and non-cairo rendering
(e.g. it would be unfortunate if polygons were a cairo only feature).

								-Ales

PS. The arbitrary paths as well as the anti-aliasing are quite nifty,
but these capabilities come with a performance penalty unfortunately.  :-(
Like for instance the high quality rendering mode in gerbv, very very nice
looking, but I wouldn't want to be forced to use that mode all the time.