Re: gEDA-user: gschem with b-spline paths and filled sections

[snip]
>Just thought I'd share a couple of screen-shots of a feature hopefully
>targeted for gEDA 1.6.0, support for closed / filled polygons.

	Questions, why didn't you use gdk's simple polygon API for this?

(http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk/2.12/gdk-Drawing-Primitives.html#gdk-draw-polygon)

	Wouldn't using that gdk call be *magnitudes* faster (during
rendering) and easier to implement (as the rest of gEDA/gaf uses gdk
quite extensively)?  I am quite sensitive to users who use gEDA/gaf on
older machines and maintaining the existing rendering performance is an
important goal.

								-Ales